To apply for shops, please visit the Pinnacle Mystery Shopping portal where you can log in if you have a profile. Once you are logged in, click on the Job Board icon at the top of the screen. On the new page, you can set up your search parameters. These will allow you to hone in on the area in which you are interested in completing shops. We recommend leaving the Project Type selected to “All”. Once you hit the appropriate SEARCH button, shops within the search criteria will be listed. If you prefer to review the Classic Job Board version, click on Back to Classic Job Board selection that is available at the top portion in the middle of your screen. Each shop has a ‘More Info’ link, which will lead to a new window with further shop details. The left hand panel in this new window will give you details of the location, the start and due dates of the assignment, the pay, as well as a description of the shop requirements. Be sure to read through these before you apply, as this information will help you decide if you are interested in completing the shop. If you are interested, then you apply for the shop on the right hand side of the window. Usually a question is listed right above the “apply for this shop” button. Be sure to answer that question, as this will help you get chosen if multiple shoppers apply for the same assignment. You can keep track of the shops you have applied for by selecting the My Apps icon at the top of the screen. Remember that a shop isn’t yours until it is listed in your shopper log! Often schedulers have the choice between several shoppers for assignments. Here are five top tips to help you get noticed in your shop applications.
- Apply for shops as quickly as possible. Quickness really does count! The sooner you respond to a posting, the higher up you are in the list.
- Answer the application question. This question is pertinent to the shop. You should always respond!
- In any applications, be sure to use proper spelling and grammar. Even one word answers that are neatly capitalized stand out!
- Score top marks on your shops. In your application the scheduler can see what you’ve scored on your previous shops. The better the score, the better the chance of scoring new shops!
- Schedulers can also see any citations for problems with past shops. Avoid citations by communicating with your scheduler about shops that may become problematic.