Whether you’re a veteran mystery shopper or a newbie, keeping track of multiple shops each month can be challenging. These 5 quick tips are designed to keep you on time, organized and efficient for each assignment. Remember, preparing for each assignment means you’re preparing for success.
- Mark your calendar. Set two calendar reminders for each assignment: One reminder to arrive in your inbox 48 hours before the assignment and the second for the morning of the assignment. This will keep you reminded of the location and specifics of the assignment.
- Keep a spreadsheet. Use Microsoft Excel to keep a list of your confirmed assignments. You can use the rows to list each assignment and columns to include details of each shop. It’s a good idea to list the date of the shop, company, location, payment amount and due date of the assignments.
- Use SASSIE Shop mobile app. The SASSIE Shop app is a quick and easy way to peruse available assignments and sign up for your next mystery shop. Your flexible timetable is now literally in the palm of your hands!
- Keep track of due dates. Set reminders for due dates. Create calendar reminders to arrive in your inbox well before the due date to prevent you from rushing the report or missing a deadline.
- Plan your schedule ahead. Don’t wait until the last minute to do a mystery shop assignment. If you plan ahead, you can even schedule your route so that you can do multiple mystery shops on the same day. Take a look at the jobs board to see if you qualify for multiple shops in the same part of town on the same day to avoid making more than one trip.
Make sure you check the jobs board often, as new jobs are frequently updated throughout the month. Follow Pinnacle Mystery Shopping on Twitter and like us on Facebook for more mystery shopping tips.